Information for participants
1. Deadline for submission of abstracts – extended to June 15th.
2. Confirmation of acceptance – June 20th.
3. Last day for payment – July 15th.
4. September 18-20th – Conference in Katowice.
5. Last day for sending papers for print – October 30th.
Place of the conference
University of Economics, Bogucicka Street no. 3, post code: 40-226 Katowice, Poland
Papers – basic requirements
Languages of conference are: Polish, Slovak, Czech and English.
Time for presentation: 20 minutes.
Editorial information will be given to the authors after confirmation of paper's acceptance.
Outcome of the conference
1. A chance to exchange experiences and research results.
2. Papers will be published in the volume entitled (KO)media. Context of Media Discurss: (CO)mmunication, (CO)operations, (CO)ntestation.
Accompanying activities – attractions for conference participants:
1. Katowice city tour (route of modernism in Katowice/industrial monuments route in Katowice, possibly sightseeing Nikiszowiec community or Giszowiec community).
2. Participation in a special film show thematically related to the conference (organizer – project partner Instytucja Filmowa „Silesia-Film”).